+ Mentoring duties:
- Mentor for the IEEE “AESS Professional Networking and Mentoring Program”, since Feb. 2017.
+ Visiting Ph.D. students supervision:
- Dr. X. Cheng, on topic: “Development of Signal Processing Algorithms for Polarimetric Radar”, State Key Laboratory of Complex Electromagnetic Environment Effects on Electronics and Information System, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China (Nov. 2014 – Oct. 2015).
+ Thesis Co-Supervisor:
- Ms Degree Thesis: G. Papa – “Soft-Input Soft-Output King Decoder” – July 2011. Computer Engineering, Second University of Naples, IT.
Final Grade: 110/110 cum laude, academic mention, praise of the committee.
- Ms Degree Thesis: L. Meola – “Decision Fusion in Wireless Sensor Networks over Rician MIMO channels” – July 2013. Electronic Engineering, Second University of Naples, IT.
Final Grade: 110/110 cum laude.
- B.Sc. Degree Thesis, C. Castaldo Tuccillo – “Analysis of FHSS systems in the presence of Jamming” – July 2014. Telecommunications Engineering, University of Naples “Federico II”, IT.